FAQ & Help
BOOKING TICKETS ONLINE
Booking tickets online is really easy. Follow these simple steps in order to make your booking:
- Use our Party Calendar to choose events
- Select the date and the party of your choice.
- Select the number of tickets you wish to book. Add then the total deposit fee (5 euros per ticket) to your basket. An indicative full price of the ticket is displayed on the right of the “Ticket Quantity” case.
- Continue shopping or proceed to Check Out.
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
Check out with Paypal:
- If you are a Paypal user, you can easily check out in 3 clicks. Log in into your Paypal account by entering your mail address and password. Review and confirm your order.
- If you don’t have a Paypal account, you can pay by credit or debit card. Fill out the easy and safe Paypal payment form. Note that Paypal accepts all major international credit and debit cards.
- Your financial security is Paypal’s highest priority; so don’t worry as your financial details are safe. Check that your order is correct before submitting it. Changes after placing an order are subject to an administration fee so check it carefully. You will receive a Paypal notification stating your transaction by mail.
- You will be re-directed to a confirmation page on our website summing up your transaction and reminding you the next steps to follow in order to collect your tickets.
- Meanwhile, we will send you an e-mail with the confirmation of your payment and the next steps to follow in order to collect your tickets.
- You will be billed by Ibiza Disco Ticket, whose name will show up on your Credit Card / Paypal account.
COLLECTING YOUR TICKETS
Collecting your tickets is just as easy:
- Print out your confirmation mail or the Paypal notification received by mail...
- Bring it, along with your ID, to one of the tickets outlets listed on our website (please find them with relevant info here)
- Pay the difference between your previously paid booking fee and ticket full price by cash or credit card.
- Get the ticket
- Head to the club and have the time of your life!
On request, we can also deliver your booked tickets straight to your homestay on the island. Fee for this service may vary according to the area where you are located. Please contact us for a custom offer.
You can book your ticket on www.ibizadiscoticket.com anytime, including on the night of the event! We guarantee booked tickets to be fully available at our sales points, without any limits of time.
If for any reasons you change your mind and decide to make it to another party after you have booked online, you can exchange your booked ticket for any other party/ticket of your choice. Exchange of booked tickets must be requested before the night of your booked event. If this occurs after the night of your booked event, your request will be rejected.
If for whatever reasons you decide to not make it to the party you booked, you can claim the full refund of your deposit fee anytime until the night of the event at the latest. We will then refund you of your paid booking fee. On the other side, it won't be possible for any reasons to claim full refund of your paid deposit after your booked event took place.
When you reach Ibiza, in any of the tickets outlets listed on the website.
Print out your deposit confirmation and bring it to one of our outlets, which are located in Ibiza Town, San Antonio and Playa d'en Bossa. Your ticket is safely booked and available 100% on site! Once there, you will only have to pay the difference between the paid deposit fee and the indicative full ticket price shown on ibizadiscoticket.com. Payments by both cash and credit card are accepted.
Additionally, we offer a delivery service "on request" to your holiday stay. In that case, you will get your booked tickets delivered straight to your door, and don't even need to go to our tickets outlets! Please find relevant contact details for this service in our On-Demand Delivery section.
We do not ship tickets by post.
NO, you can't.
Your Paypal receipt /mail confirmation doesn't entitle you to collect your booked tickets outside the listed tickets outlets! Collecting your tickets in any other outlets will involve the loss of your paid deposit.
Please note that your printed confirmation mail or Paypal notification are not a ticket and don't entitle you to get into any club without a valid ticket. Also, they don't entitle you to collect your booked tickets at any club doors. Confirmation mail or Paypal notification are valid for collecting your tickets in the listed outlets only. Buying your tickets at clubs doors will involve the loss of your paid deposit.
The Credit Card holder or the Paypal account holder must pay the deposit fee in his own name.
Once you have made it to one of our outlets, show your printed deposit receipt (Ibiza Disco Ticket confirmation mail or Paypal notification). A Photo ID card or Driving Licence is necessary.
Yes of course, simply select the number of people you want on each ticket. Each of your friends have the right to claim your booked tickets in our sales points, by providing your deposit receipt and/or using convincing reasons.
You might change your mind and decide to not attend your booked event and want to make it to another event scheduled on the same night/week. In this case, you can claim and buy a new ticket by providing your deposit receipt in our outlets or by informing us prior to your arrival (mail, phone). We will compute your deposit fee as if you had already booked this second event, and you will only have to pay the difference up to the new full ticket price!
If an event is cancelled, come to our outlets in Ibiza, and we will refund you the deposit fee(s) on site. Otherwise, you will have the option to change your booked ticket for another event ticket of your choice anytime (by mail, phone or in our outlets). Your deposit receipt and proof of identity (in outlets) or transaction number (by mail or phone) must be provided. Further arrangements can be made upon discussion.
If an event is cancelled and you also cancelled your trip to Ibiza, refunds will be made to the original card used to make the booking or through Paypal. Alternatively, refunds will be made to your bank account, if provided. Note that Ibiza Disco Ticket will refund you the deposit fee(s) on request only (you will need to inform us by mail). Payment will be made within 30 days of us being informed by you.
Please note it may take up to seven working days for the credit to appear on your bank or credit card statement after it has left our bank account.
You will be given the following options:
- You will be able to attend the rescheduled event whether new tickets will be issued.
- You will be refunded of the deposit fee (directly in our outlets if you will be on the island, or with Paypal/bank transfer)
- You will be able to change your booked ticket for a ticket of another party of your choice.
Your deposit receipt and identity must be provided to prove your rights.
If you do not wish or won't be able to attend the rescheduled event in Ibiza and would like a refund then you will need to advise us by email and we'll proceed to a refund of your deposit payment.
If you have been sent a deposit receipt and it has been lost or stolen, you'll have to prove your booking by providing us your ID when in our outlets.
If you have made a mistake when booking your tickets please notify us by email to email@example.com, or alternatively in person in one of our outlets.
We guarantee to be able to change your tickets anytime prior to your arrival on the island, or even in our sales points at time of collection.
First, check your 'spam' folder. Sometimes our email messages are marked as 'spam', either by your ISP, or your email software's built-in spam filter. If you are using an office or work email address, 'spam' filtering may be centralised.
We try to ensure that our email doesn't look like spam, but it is your responsibility to check your mail settings and ensure that you can receive mail from us.
If you haven't already verified your email address, please do so - this ensures that we have the correct email address detail and that you can definitely receive email from our servers.
Please check that the "use email" contact preference is set, (the checkbox is ticked in your accounts contact details section).