Term of Use
Booking on Ibizadiscoticket.com
- You can book your ticket on ibizadiscoticket.com anytime, as well as on the same day of the event (midnight at the latest)! We guarantee booked tickets to be fully available in our sales points, without any limits of time. Some exceptions may apply.
- The Credit Card holder or the Paypal account holder must pay the deposit fee in his own name.
- If you have made a mistake when booking your tickets, we guarantee to be able to change your tickets online anytime prior to your arrival on the island, or in person in our outlets.
When booking, the customer will be re-directed to the secure Paypal system where he will be free to decide the preferred payment method (Paypal account; credit cards: American Express, Mastercard, Visa...). Please refer to Paypal terms & conditions for further details.
- You should always check that the contact information you provide is correct before proceeding to payment.
- You should ensure that your email address can receive email from our domain as all transaction receipts and confirmations are sent by email in the first instance. We cannot be held responsible for delivery failure of messages sent to e-mail addresses that you specify, if for example, our messages are blocked by your or your ISPs spam filter.
- You agree to insert true and reliable information on required data fields in the billing form, and to keep it up-to-date.
Sale of booked tickets
- Booked tickets will be sold in the outlets listed on this website only and cannot be collected anywhere else, not even at the club you are planning to attend. Collecting your tickets in any other outlets will involve the loss of your paid deposit.
- We guarantee that all booked tickets will be available 100 % in the outlets listed on this website. However, some exceptions may apply.
- Payments by cash and major credit cards are accepted.
- Physical tickets you booked are sold to you in the outlet minus your deposit fee if you can prove your identity and booking by showing your deposit receipt and identifying yourself.
- In order to identify yourself as the entitled person, Photo ID card or Driving Licence are welcome. We reserve the right to reject your request if the above mentioned documents aren’t provided when collecting your tickets.
- A third part has the right to reclaim and buy a booked ticket in our sales points, if the booking receipt and/or convincing reasons proving that he is an entitled person to the ticket are provided.
Guarantee of the indicative full ticket prices shown on ibizadiscoticket.com.
Ibizadiscoticket.com guarantees the tickets full prices of the events, displayed on the website. We make every effort to ensure that the pricing displayed on our website is correct. However, full ticket prices for some events may be subject to any changes operated by the organisers/promoters.
- In case of an increase in the full price of ticket, you will only be asked to pay the ticket price shown on the website at time of your online booking, when collecting in our outlets. So the full price checked by you at time of booking is guaranteed. Exceptions may apply in some circumstances
- In case of a reduction of the price of ticket, you will have the right to pay the new lower price, when collecting in our outlets.
Events & Dj’s line ups
The published DJ Line-up and events may be subject to change
If an event is cancelled, we will refund you the deposit fee(s) once you are on site. Otherwise, you will have the option to exchange your booked ticket with any other event ticket or party of your choice.
If a full payment was made already and the full price of the substitutive ticket is higher than the ticket price of the cancelled event, any extra sum is due. If the full price of the substitutive ticket is lower than the ticket price of the cancelled event, we will refund any over-payment made by you.
Your deposit receipt and identity must be provided. Further arrangements can be made upon discussion.
If an event is cancelled and for whatever reason you won’t make it to Ibiza, deposit refunds will be made to the original card used to make the booking. Alternatively, refunds will be made to your bank account, if provided. Note that Ibizadiscoticket will refund you the deposit fee(s) on request only (you will need to advise us by mail). Payment will be made within 30 days of us being informed by you.
You will be given the following options:
You will be able to attend the rescheduled event whether new tickets will be issued.
You will be refunded of the deposit fees in our outlets, once you will be on the island.
You will be able to exchange your booked ticket for another event ticket of your choice anytime. If the full price of the substitutive ticket is higher than the ticket price of the rescheduled event, any extra sum is due. If the full price of the substitutive ticket is lower than the ticket price of the cancelled event, we will refund any over-payment made by you.
Your deposit receipt and identity must be provided to prove you are the entitled person.
If you do not wish or won’t be able to attend the rescheduled event in Ibiza and would like a refund then you will need to advise us by email.
Loss of the deposit receipt
If you have been sent a deposit receipt and this has been lost or stolen, you must prove your booking by showing your ID when in our sales points.
The venue has the right to refuse entrance under certain circumstances, including customers seen to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. If for any circumstances, the venue refuses your entrance, we will refund you the full value of the ticket on condition that you bring this back to our sales points the two following days at the latest.
Non-performance of our delivery service
In case our delivery service on demand doesn’t work or we won’t be able to deliver your tickets on time for the event, we will refund your paid deposit fee by cash (in person in our outlets) or via bank transfer.
Exchange of booked tickets
If for any reasons you change your mind and decide to make it to another party after you made your booking, you can exchange your booked ticket forany other party/ticket of your choice. Exchange of booked tickets must be requested within the night of your booked event. If this should occur after the day of your booked event, your request will be rejected.
All booking cancellations must be made within the night of the event. In that case, you will receive a full refund. Claims for refunds made after the night of a booked event won’t be considered. It won’t be possible for any reasons to claim full refund of your paid deposit after your booked event took place.
Your use of this website and any service contained within constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- When you place an order you will automatically receive a confirmation email from us to confirm your order has been received. Your order constitutes an offer made to us to book the tickets specified in the order.
- We only accept your offer once we have emailed with your confirmation.
- Items not included within the dispatch email are not included in the order and contract between you and us.
- We reserve the right to delay or refuse orders where a transaction contains incomplete details or details that cannot be verified or where fraud is suspected.
- If we are unable to reasonably ascertain these details or resolve these issues a full refund will be made against the card used at the time of booking. No other form of refund or credit will be offered nor will a refund be made to any third party card or account.
Events outside our control
Ibizadiscoticket shall not be liable for delay or failure to perform any obligation under these Terms & Conditions if the delay or failure is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of god, war, civil disorder or industrial dispute.
- Ibizadiscoticket grants you a license to access the content, information and services contained within our website for personal use only.
- This license allows you to download and cache (using your browser) individual pages from our website.
- This license does not allow you to download and modify individual pages or substantial parts of our website nor to make our website available via an intranet, where our website or a substantial part of it is hosted locally on the intranet in question.
- Our website design, layout, content or text cannot be copied, edited or otherwise manipulated without our express prior written permission.
- Our website cannot be placed within the frame-set of another site. Exceptions and special partnerships may apply
Copyright & Ownership
- All content, databases, graphics, buttons, icons, logos, layouts and look & feel are the copyright of Ibizadiscoticket unless expressly acknowledged as otherwise.
- The data mining, extraction or utilisation of any content or items is not permitted without our express prior written permission.
Limitation of liability & Reasonably Foreseeable Losses
- Ibizadiscoticket will be liable for any losses incurred by you due to breaches of these Terms & Conditions by us, where such losses were reasonably foreseeable at the time the contract between you and us was made.
- All business, indirect or consequential losses not reasonably foreseeable at the time of the contract between you and us are excluded.
- Ibizadiscoticket excludes liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence or breach of duty by us, our employees, agents or officers or in the act of using services provided by us.
The foregoing paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses of these Terms & Conditions shall be read and construed independently of each other. Should any part of this agreement or its paragraphs, sub-paragraphs or clauses be found invalid it shall not affect the remaining paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses.
Failure by Ibizadiscoticket to enforce any accrued rights under these Terms & Conditions is not to be taken as or deemed to be a waiver of those rights unless we acknowledge the waiver in writing.
Entire Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions set out the entire agreement and understanding between you and Ibizadiscoticket. We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time, without giving notice to you.
You agree with and accept all Terms & Conditions stated above.
These Terms & Conditions shall be interpreted construed and enforced in accordance with Spanish law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish Courts. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- Ibizadiscoticket sells tickets on behalf of promoters and venues. We are not the party organiser and do not set the pricing of the e-tickets.
- As part of our contractual relationships with our venues, promoters and affiliate partners, there is a requirement for us to share your personal information relating to the event tickets you have purchased.
- Venue managements and promoters reserve the right to refuse entry without giving reason. Ibizadiscoticket cannot be held responsible for refusal of entry to the venue for any reason. However, in the event you are refused entry refunds may be available if good reasons are provided.
- You may book a limited number of tickets in anyone transaction. This number is indicated in the ticket ordering process and is verified with each transaction.
- Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, your deposit fee can be refunded or your booked ticket be exchanged with other tickets
- Where tickets delivery service is the option chosen by you, Ibizadiscoticket will refund the deposit fee for non-delivery of tickets or replace tickets that are not delivered, if non-delivery falls under our responsibility.
- Issued tickets are subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue. Info available on request from the venue
- Please check your deposit receipt. If you have found a mistake, please advise us immediately by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will endeavour to resolve your request as quickly as possible
- The club management reserves the right to refuse admission should you breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue or promoter. The management may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure your safety and the safety of others.
- Ibizadiscoticket reserves the right to cancel your booking if we suspect it has been made fraudulently.
- Ibizadiscoticket.com guarantees the sale of booked tickets at the full price displayed on the website at the time of booking. Some exceptions may apply.
- In some venues the unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed (please check with the venue if in doubt).
- The Promoter, venue management and Ibizadiscoticket accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- All of these terms and conditions are governed by the Spanish Law.
- Please ensure you are fully compliant with all relevant safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the event.
- In the event of accident, sickness or death, Ibizadiscoticket, its staff, agents or representatives cannot be held responsible. We are the ticket agent only
Please behave responsibly. Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury could lead to you being asked to leave the venue or you being ejected.
In compliance with the obligation imposed by Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of Services of Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the owner of this website is Bon Sol San Jordi C.B, CIF: E57120412, Address: Apdo. Correo N.579, 07817 San Jordi, Ibiza, Balears. The company is registered in the Mercantile Register of Ibiza, Avda Ignacio Wallis 31, 6th Floor, 07800 Ibiza, with the following email address to contact: email@example.com
- Ibizadiscoticket.com complies with the principles of the Law 15/1999 (13th of December) on protection of personal data when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site.
- Personal data are understood as any numerical, alphabetical, graphical, photographic, acoustic or otherwise relating to identify or identifiable natural person. And related to personal data processing operations and procedures of technical character or not automated, allowing the collection, recording, storage, processing, modification, blocking and cancellation, as well as the assignments of data resulting from communications, consultations, interconnections and transfers.
- Ibizadiscoticket guarantees the security and confidentiality in all type of communications with its customers
- All purchase operations are made through Paypal system, which is a secure server, based on SSL standard, and protects data against any violation attempt. All purchasing data are stored in a dedicated and secure database.
- The collection of personal data of persons who access and use the site, whether collected by the form or sent to our e-mail address, are entirely voluntary.
- Data is only used for the purposes described in our entry on the Data Protection Register.
- Spanish law is forcing us to store and maintain all purchase personal data during at least 5 years. Therefore, these data can’t be canceled, rectified or blocked, even on customers requests
- For administrative reasons email subscription data may be passed to and stored securely with third party service providers located outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
- As part of our contractual relationships with our partners (venues, promoters and affiliates) the sharing of your personal information is required in relation to the booking of tickets from our website or that or our partners. From time to time Ibizadiscoticket or its partners may send you information relating to upcoming events, offers, products or services. If you do not wish to be contacted you may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Depending on your selection when you book a ticket, your personal information may also be provided to carefully selected third parties that may contact you by post or email with information or offers regarding their goods and services. In consenting to this policy, you are indicating that you are happy for those third parties to contact you.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange mailing lists
- If the person who provides their personal data is incapable or a minor, he warns that it must have the consent of her legal representative or guardian to provide consent to their data and data processing, and must refrain from providing information if does not have the consent of his guardian or legal representative.
- Ibizadiscoticket is not responsible for the actions of the incapacitated or less.
- We reserve the right to modify the above-mentioned Privacy Statement according to any legislation changes, in case the Law and jurisprudence in force should vary during next years.
We recognise that Accessibility is a key requirement for a modern website and as such have made every effort to ensure that site conforms to the guidelines issued by the EU, and the relevant Spanish Laws (Accessibility legislation: Law 34/2002, 11th of July, on services of information society and electronical commerce)..
As such, this site aims to fully conform to the W3C/WAI's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0, Conformance Level "A".