Term of Use
In these terms and conditions Ibiza Disco Ticket refers to “IBIREALINV S.L” trading as “Ibizadiscoticket.com”. We are a registered company based in Ibiza, Spain. Our office address is Av. Pere Matutes Noguera nº 109 puerta 3 (07800) Ibiza Baleares.
Ibiza Disco Ticket sells all tickets and VIP tables as an agent on behalf of the organisers, promoters, artists, venues or producers of an event in these terms and conditions and subject to any other terms, conditions or rules applicable to that event.
Please read this policy carefully before reserving or purchasing any tickets from this website. By reserving or purchasing any tickets you will be agreeing to all of the terms and conditions.
1.Reserving on Ibizadiscoticket.com
- You can reserve your ticket on ibizadiscoticket.com anytime as well as on the same day of the event (midnight at the latest). We guarantee booked tickets to be fully available in our tickets outlets, without any time limits. Some exceptions may apply.
- The Credit Card holder or the Paypal account holder must pay the deposit fee in his/her own name.
- If you have made a mistake when reserving your tickets, we guarantee to be able to change your reservation anytime online prior to your arrival on the island, or in person in our outlets.
- Reserved tickets will be sold in the outlets listed on this website only and cannot be collected anywhere else, not even at the club you are planning to attend. Collecting your tickets in any other outlets will involve the loss of your paid deposit.
- We guarantee that most reserved tickets will be available 100 % in the outlets listed on this website (no overbooking). However, some exceptions may apply.
- Payments by cash and major credit cards are accepted in the outlets.
- You must prove your identity and reservation when collecting your tickets at the outlets. Your deposit receipt and ID will be required.
- In order to identify yourself as the entitled person, a photo ID card or driving license is required. We reserve the right to reject your request if the above mentioned documents aren’t provided when collecting your tickets.
- A third party has the right to reclaim and buy a reserved ticket in our ticket outlets, if the deposit receipt and/or convincing reasons which prove that he is an entitled person to collect the tickets is provided.
- Cancellation of events. If an event is cancelled, we will refund you the deposit fee(s) through Paypal or by cash once you are in Ibiza. Otherwise, you will have the option to exchange your reserved ticket for any other ticket or party of your choice. If a full payment was made already and the full price of the substitute ticket is higher than the ticket price of the cancelled event, any extra sum is due. If the full price of the substitute ticket is lower than the ticket price of the cancelled event, we will refund the difference in amount to you. Your deposit receipt and identity must be provided. Further arrangements can be made upon discussion. Note that Ibizadiscoticket,com will refund the deposit fee(s) upon request only (you will need to advise us by email). Payment will be made within 30 days of notification.
Rescheduled Events. You will be given the following options:
- You will be able to attend the rescheduled event when new tickets are issued.
- You will be refunded the deposit fees in one of our outlets once you arrive in Ibiza.
- You will be able to exchange your reserved ticket for another event ticket of your choice anytime. If the full price of the substitute ticket is higher than the ticket price of the rescheduled event you will have to pay the difference in amount. If the full price of the substitutive ticket is lower than the ticket price of the cancelled event, we will refund the difference in amount to you.
- Your deposit receipt and identity must be provided to prove you are the entitled person. If you do not wish or are unable to attend the rescheduled event in Ibiza and would like a refund then you will need to advise us by email.
- Loss of the deposit receipt. If you have been sent a deposit receipt and this has been lost or stolen, you must prove your reservation by showing your ID when in our tickets outlets.
- Exchange of reserved tickets. If for any reason you change your mind and decide you want to go to another event after you made your reservation, you can exchange your reserved ticket for any other party/ticket of your choice. Exchange of reserved tickets can be requested anytime before or after your reserved event.
- Refund of deposit. A refund of your deposit must be requested within the night of the event. Claims for refunds after the event will not be considered. It will not be possible for any reason to claim full refund of your paid deposit after your reserved event took place.
2.Purchasing tickets (e-tickets) on Ibizadiscoticket.com
- When you purchase tickets through the website, this will be done through Paypal secure system. You will receive your tickets via email to the email address you specified at the Paypal checkout process. If you do not receive your tickets via email please contact us at email@example.com .
- Tickets purchased are for the purchaser and/or the groups personal use. They may not be resold and are non- transferable. A breach of this condition will entitle Ibiza Disco Ticket or the events organiser to cancel the tickets without prior notice, refund, compensation or liability.
- A small booking fee may be added to the cost of the ticket when booking a ticket. These fees may not be refundable in any instance.
- Multiple bookings /group bookings: In the case of multiple bookings, the purchaser is required to present him/herself at the venue. Multiple tickets cannot be split which means anyone entering the event on this order will need to accompany the primary ticket holder Entry will be refused unless the purchaser or holder of the credit card used for payment of the tickets is in attendance.
- The purchaser (credit card holder or Paypal account holder): shall be required to present an identity document with a photograph (driving licence, national ID document or passport), at the entrance to the venue. Photocopies will not be accepted. Credit card used for payment may also be required (If payment has been made by PayPal account, presentation of a credit card will not be necessary). Bear in mind that most venues require all clients to show a printed ticket to gain entry.
- We try to ensure all information and prices are correct but errors may occur. In the case of an error with your order we will contact you as soon as possible with the option of cancelling your tickets or the option of confirming your order at the correct price. We cannot guarantee to rectify mistakes made by you (for example if you mistakenly ordered tickets for the wrong event).
- In the event that the venue is not open on the date for which the ticket was purchased, or if the event is cancelled or rescheduled (venue, date, show time or headline act) and the venue confirms this to us, we will inform you by e-mail. In the case that an event is cancelled, you will get reimbursed for the full amount paid, or you ll be able to change your tickets into any other paper tickets of your choice in our outlets. If an event is rescheduled, changed or moved, the event organiser will usually give you the option of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location, or alternatively claiming a refund or change your tickets in our outlets.
- Decisions to change or cancel events are the responsibility of the event organiser. Ibiza Disco Ticket cannot be held responsible for any changes made in this regard. Ibiza Disco Ticket cannot guarantee to inform you of any change or cancellation of any event or be held responsible for refunds or for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or service or other compensation. It is your responsibility to check that an event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
- In the event of theft or loss of the tickets purchased, contact Ibiza Disco Ticket by e-mail before the event takes place in order to obtain replacements.
- Purchasers of tickets for VIP areas (available for some clubs and venues) should adhere to the club's dress code (tank tops, flip flops and shorts are not acceptable attire) and the venue reserves the right to refuse entry to the VIP area if the foregoing conditions are not respected. Access to the VIP area does not include table service or free drinks, unless specifically mentioned on your ticket.
- You may cancel all tickets purchased directly through Ibiza Disco Ticket free of any charge by requesting a cancellation to Ibiza Disco Ticket at least 48 hours prior to the event. In this case the full amount will be returned, except in the case of special events or parties with restricted availability or special discounts in which case they cannot be cancelled. These events will be clearly identified in your "shopping basket" and in your confirmation e-mail. Event organisers may have their own ticket policies, which will also apply to your purchase via this site. These policies may restrict our ability to exchange or refund tickets (even where Ibiza Disco Ticket's Policy would allow an exchange or refund) so make sure that you have read them carefully.
- E-tickets can be transferred to paper tickets which can be collected prior to the event in our tickets outlets. You can either ask for a full refund of the paid amount for the e-ticket and then reserve your paper tickets for a 5 euros deposit through the website (any request must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours prior to the event) .Or exchange your e-ticket for a paper ticket in our tickets outlets (any request in this sense must be sent to email@example.com within 48 hours prior to the event).You can also change your E-ticket into paper tickets for any other party of your choice. If requests for this are made in our tickets outlets , any due difference will be settled on site.
- In the event that the card used to purchase the ticket is stolen or tickets are purchased through fraudulent use of the card, the amount can be reclaimed by contacting Ibiza Disco Ticket at least 24 hours prior to the event. In this case the tickets purchased will be cancelled. Claims made after the event has taken place will not be refunded.
- In the event of any claim deriving in this instance please contact Ibiza Disco Ticket: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 0034 971 39 25 26
3.Booking pre-party "Happy Hours" and Drinks Packages on Ibizadiscoticket.com
- You can book pre-party "Happy Hour" and drinks packages to redeem in our outlets on ibizadiscoticket.com anytime up to the beginning of the event.
- The Credit Card holder or the Paypal account holder must pay the "Happy Hour" or Drinks package fee in his/her own name.
- If you have made a mistake when booking your pre-party "Happy Hour" or Drinks package, please notify us by email at email@example.com so we can amend your booking prior to your arrival on the island, or tell us in person in our outlets.
- Pre-party "Happy Hour" and Drinks packages purchased via Ibiza Disco Ticket are only redeemable in outlets detailed on the related pages of this website, and are not available to use in the clubs. Redeeming and attending the "Happy Hour" or Drinks packages in any other outlets will also involve the loss of your paid amount.
- Your email confirmation or Paypal notification is not a valid ticket and therefore will not allow entrance and drinks into any of the clubs. The confirmation email or Paypal notification is only valid to attend pre-parties, redeem your purchased drinks packages or “Happy Hour” & collect your reserved tickets from the listed outlets only. Collecting your tickets from any other outlet will involve the loss of your paid deposit.
- Payments for our pre-party "Happy Hour" & drinks packages will be made in full and in advance on our website. You won't need to pay any additional fee when in the outlets.
- If you booked a pre-party “Happy Hour” together with a club ticket or a Drinks package including a boat party deposit, you will be asked to pay the balance between your paid deposit and the full price of club or boat party ticket at the outlet.
- Should you wish to consume additional bottles & drinks which are not originally included in the package, you will have to pay these in full at standard bar prices.
- Pre-party “Happy Hour” and Drinks packages must be redeemed and used within times detailed for each package.
- You must prove your identity and booking when redeeming your drinks packages or “Happy Hour” and collecting your tickets at the outlets. Your printed email confirmation and photographic ID will be required.
- We reserve the right to reject your request if the above-mentioned documents aren't provided when claiming your "Happy Hours" and drinks packages.
- A third party has the right to redeem “Happy Hour” or Drinks packages in our outlets if the email confirmation, ID and booker’s ID is provided, or a convincing reason which proves that he is entitled to retrieve the drinks packages on the buyers behalf.
- All drinks package are per person, cannot be shared or used by other people. Products included in each will be served to the eligible person only.
- Cancellation of events. If a pre-party is cancelled or the venue is closed on the booked date (i.e in case of adverse weather conditions), we will refund you the paid fee through Paypal or by cash once you are in Ibiza. Otherwise, you will have the option to exchange your booked pre-party or drinks package date for any other date or pre-party/package of your choice. Further arrangements can be made upon discussion. Payment will be made within 30 days of notification.
- Loss of the confirmation email. If you have been sent a confirmation and this has somehow been lost, you must prove your booking by showing your ID when in our tickets outlets.
- Exchange of pre-booked "Happy Hour" and Drinks packages. If for any reason you change your mind and decide not to attend your "Happy Hours" or use your drinks package on the booked date or hours, you can exchange it for any other date or pre-party/drinks package of your choice.
- An exchange of dates or pre-party packages can be requested online and in our outlets any time before or after the originally booked package date.
- If the price of the substitute package is higher than the price of the originally booked package you will have to pay the difference in amount. If the full price of the substitutive package is lower than the price of originally booked package, we will refund the difference to you. Upon request, the difference in amount we owe you can also be converted into an additional pre-party or drinks package, club tickets, or other products we have on offer. Further arrangements can be made upon discussion.
- Refund of the pre-party "Happy Hour" and Drinks package fee. A refund of the amount paid for your pre-party "Happy Hour" or drinks package must be requested within the date of the event. Claims for refunds after that date will not be considered. It will not be possible for any reason to claim a full refund of your paid deposit after the pre-party has taken place.
- Some drinks packages are not bound to a specific date. In that case, the amount paid for the packages you didn’t redeem is fully refundable until the end of the same season.
- Specific conditions on each package apply.
- Drinks packages and pre-party “Happy Hours” are transferable. A third party has the right to redeem booked drinks vouchers in our outlets if the email confirmation, ID and the booker’s ID is provided, or a convincing reason is provided as to why they are entitled to retrieve the drinks packages on the buyers behalf.
- Bringing beverages (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic) into the premises of Tantra Ibiza and Rio Ibiza is strictly prohibited.
- We reserve to right to refuse service of alcoholic beverages to any individual on our premises at any time and for any reason deemed appropriate by management.
- Terms & Conditions for each drinks package apply.
When booking, the customer will be re-directed to the secure Paypal system where he/she can coose the preferred payment method (Paypal account or major credit cards: American Express, Mastercard, Visa). Please refer to Paypal terms & conditions for further details.
- You should always check that the contact information you provide is correct before proceeding to payment.
- You should ensure that your email address can receive an email from our domain as all transaction receipts and confirmations are sent by email in the first instance. We cannot be held responsible for delivery failure of messages sent to e-mail addresses that you specify, if for example, our messages are blocked by you or the ISPs spam filter.
- You agree to insert true and reliable information on required data fields in the billing form, and to keep it up-to-date.
6.Full ticket prices shown on Ibizadiscoticket.com
1. Club ticket prices. Ibizadiscoticket.com cannot guarantee the club ticket prices on our website. We try to ensure all information and prices are correct but errors may occur. However, full ticket prices for some events may be subject to changes operated by the organisers/promoters.
2. Pre-parties “Happy Hours”, drinks packages and drinks vouchers are exclusive products from Ibizadiscoticket and therefore their online prices are guaranteed. Some exceptions however may apply.
In the case of an error or price change once you purchase or reserve your tickets we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Increase in the full price of ticket: The full price checked by you at time of reservation is not guaranteed and may be subject to changes. Normally, you will be asked to pay the new and correct ticket price when collecting your tickets in our outlets. Exceptions may apply in some circumstances where you will be given the option of cancelling your tickets or the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
- Reduction of the price of ticket: you will have the right to pay the new lower price, when collecting in our outlets.
In the case of an error the the ticket price after your purchase we will give you the option of cancelling and refunding your tickets or the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
7.Events & Dj’s line ups
The published DJ line-up and events may be subject to change.
Decisions to change or cancel events is the responsibility of the event organiser. Ibiza Disco Ticket cannot be held responsible for any changes made in this regard. Ibiza Disco Ticket cannot guarantee to inform you of any change or cancellation of any event or be held responsible for refunds or for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or service or other compensation. It is your responsibility to check that an event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
The venue has the right to refuse entrance under certain circumstances, including customers seen to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Admission to an event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the event organiser and the venue. If you breach those terms, conditions or rules, the event organiser or venue may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue. Events are not the responsibility of Ibiza Disco Ticket.
In the event of refusing entry to the venue, Ibiza Disco Ticket cannot accept any liability in this regard and any appropriate claims should be made to the proprietors of the activity. You will not be entitled to a refund if you or your guests are refused entry or ejected from a venue.
Ibiza Disco Ticket does not organise events and has no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind suffered at or in connection with any event (including loss, damage or theft any personal property at an event)
9.Non-performance of our delivery service
In case our delivery service on demand doesn’t work or we won’t be able to deliver your tickets on time for the event, we will refund your paid deposit fee by cash (in person in our outlets) or through Paypal.
Your use of this website and any service contained within constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- When you place an order you will automatically receive a confirmation email from us to confirm your order has been received. Your order constitutes an offer made to us to book the tickets specified in the order..
- Items not included within the dispatch email are not included in the order and contract between you and us.
- We reserve the right to delay or refuse orders where a transaction contains incomplete details or details that cannot be verified or where fraud is suspected.
- If we are unable to reasonably ascertain these details or resolve these issues a full refund will be made against the card used at the time of booking. No other form of refund or credit will be offered nor will a refund be made to any third party card or account.
13.Events outside our control
Ibizadiscoticket shall not be liable for delay or failure to perform any obligation under these Terms & Conditions if the delay or failure is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of god, war, civil disorder or industrial dispute.
- Ibizadiscoticket grants you a license to access the content, information and services contained within our website for personal use only.
- This license allows you to download and cache (using your browser) individual pages from our website.
- This license does not allow you to download and modify individual pages or substantial parts of our website nor to make our website available via an intranet, where our website or a substantial part of it is hosted locally on the intranet in question.
- Our website design, layout, content or text cannot be copied, edited or otherwise manipulated without our express prior written permission.
- Our website cannot be placed within the frame-set of another site. Exceptions and special partnerships may apply
14.Copyright & Ownership
- All content, databases, graphics, buttons, icons, logos, layouts and look & feel are the copyright of Ibizadiscoticket unless expressly acknowledged as otherwise.
- The data mining, extraction or utilisation of any content or items is not permitted without our express prior written permission.
Limitation of liability & Reasonably Foreseeable Losses
- Ibizadiscoticket will be liable for any losses incurred by you due to breaches of these Terms & Conditions by us, where such losses were reasonably foreseeable at the time the contract between you and us was made.
- All business, indirect or consequential losses not reasonably foreseeable at the time of the contract between you and us are excluded.
- Ibizadiscoticket excludes liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence or breach of duty by us, our employees, agents or officers or in the act of using services provided by us.
The foregoing paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses of these Terms & Conditions shall be read and construed independently of each other. Should any part of this agreement or its paragraphs, sub-paragraphs or clauses be found invalid it shall not affect the remaining paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses.
Failure by Ibizadiscoticket to enforce any accrued rights under these Terms & Conditions is not to be taken as or deemed to be a waiver of those rights unless we acknowledge the waiver in writing.
Entire Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions set out the entire agreement and understanding between you and Ibizadiscoticket. We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time, without giving notice to you.
You agree with and accept all Terms & Conditions stated above.
These Terms & Conditions shall be interpreted construed and enforced in accordance with Spanish law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish Courts. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- Ibizadiscoticket sells tickets on behalf of promoters and venues. We are not the party organiser and do not set the pricing of the e-tickets.
- As part of our contractual relationships with our venues, promoters and affiliate partners, there is a requirement for us to share your personal information relating to the event tickets you have purchased.
- Venue managements and promoters reserve the right to refuse entry without giving reason. Ibizadiscoticket cannot be held responsible for refusal of entry to the venue for any reason. However, in the event you are refused entry refunds may be available if good reasons are provided.
- You may reserve / purchase a limited number of tickets in anyone transaction. This number is indicated in the ticket ordering process and is verified with each transaction.
- Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, your deposit fee / full amount paid can be refunded or your reserved ticket be exchanged with other tickets
- Where tickets delivery service is the option chosen by you, Ibizadiscoticket will refund the deposit fee for non-delivery of tickets or replace tickets that are not delivered, if non-delivery falls under our responsibility.
- Issued tickets are subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue. Info available on request from the venue
- Please check your deposit receipt or e-ticket. If you have found a mistake, please advise us immediately by email to firstname.lastname@example.org , and we will endeavour to resolve your request as quickly as possible
- The club management reserves the right to refuse admission should you breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue or promoter. The management may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure your safety and the safety of others.
- Ibizadiscoticket reserves the right to cancel your reservation / purchase if we suspect it has been made fraudulently.
- Ibizadiscoticket.com doesn’t guarantee the full prices displayed on the website at the time of purchase / reservation. We try to ensure all information and prices are correct but errors may occur. Some exceptions may apply.
- In some venues the unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed (please check with the venue if in doubt).
- The Promoter, venue management and Ibizadiscoticket accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- All of these terms and conditions are governed by the Spanish Law.
- Please ensure you are fully compliant with all relevant safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the event.
- In the event of accident, sickness or death, Ibizadiscoticket, its staff, agents or representatives cannot be held responsible. We are the ticket agent only
Please behave responsibly. Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury could lead to you being asked to leave the venue or you being ejected.
In compliance with the obligation imposed by Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of Services of Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the owner of this website is IBIREALINV S.L, Av. Pere Matutes Noguera nº 109 puerta 3 (07800) Ibiza Baleares CIF/NIF B57807117. The company is registered in the Mercantile Register of Ibiza, Avda Ignacio Wallis 31, 6th Floor, 07800 Ibiza, with the following email address to contact: email@example.com
- Ibizadiscoticket.com complies with the principles of the Law 15/1999 (13th of December) on protection of personal data when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site.
- Personal data are understood as any numerical, alphabetical, graphical, photographic, acoustic or otherwise relating to identify or identifiable natural person. And related to personal data processing operations and procedures of technical character or not automated, allowing the collection, recording, storage, processing, modification, blocking and cancellation, as well as the assignments of data resulting from communications, consultations, interconnections and transfers.
- Ibizadiscoticket guarantees the security and confidentiality in all type of communications with its customers
- All purchase operations are made through Paypal system, which is a secure server, based on SSL standard, and protects data against any violation attempt. All purchasing data are stored in a dedicated and secure database.
- The collection of personal data of persons who access and use the site, whether collected by the form or sent to our e-mail address, are entirely voluntary.
- Data is only used for the purposes described in our entry on the Data Protection Register.
- Spanish law is forcing us to store and maintain all purchase personal data during at least 5 years. Therefore, these data can’t be canceled, rectified or blocked, even on customers requests
- For administrative reasons email subscription data may be passed to and stored securely with third party service providers located outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
- As part of our contractual relationships with our partners (venues, promoters and affiliates) the sharing of your personal information is required in relation to the booking of tickets from our website or that or our partners. From time to time Ibizadiscoticket or its partners may send you information relating to upcoming events, offers, products or services. If you do not wish to be contacted you may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Depending on your selection when you book a ticket, your personal information may also be provided to carefully selected third parties that may contact you by post or email with information or offers regarding their goods and services. In consenting to this policy, you are indicating that you are happy for those third parties to contact you.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange mailing lists
- If the person who provides their personal data is incapable or a minor, he warns that it must have the consent of her legal representative or guardian to provide consent to their data and data processing, and must refrain from providing information if does not have the consent of his guardian or legal representative.
- Ibizadiscoticket is not responsible for the actions of the incapacitated or less.
- We reserve the right to modify the above-mentioned Privacy Statement according to any legislation changes, in case the Law and jurisprudence in force should vary during next years.
We recognise that Accessibility is a key requirement for a modern website and as such have made every effort to ensure that site conforms to the guidelines issued by the EU, and the relevant Spanish Laws (Accessibility legislation: Law 34/2002, 11th of July, on services of information society and electronical commerce)..
As such, this site aims to fully conform to the W3C/WAI's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0, Conformance Level "A".